As part of the Group Information & Cyber Security department this function is responsible to support IT security solutions within RBI, specifically Identity & Access Management (IAM).
At a glance:
IAM is a key component in our bank. In this cross functional role, we collaborate with various business units and we deliver solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in our application landscape. This helps us to elevate our security footprint as well as usability in RBI.
As a Student in our team you will be supporting us with change management, technical compliance checks and automation in our IAM solutions.
Your role with us on the team
- Start: immediately
- Working hours: 20-25 h/week
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna
We are looking for someone who…
- You support managing the IAM solutions in our environment
- You support new demands in the IAM sphere from beginning to end
- You collaborate in the IAM project with internal stakeholders
- You provide support to the users of the IAM solutions
What’s in it for you?
- is actively studying at a university or university of applied sciences
- has knowledge in web technologies and authentication protocols (e.g. Rest API, SOAP, SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- has a good command of German and your English is so good that you want to perfect it in an international environment
- has an open mindset and you work independently on challenging tasks
- maybe has first Knowledge in Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) solutions
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours)
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your application letter to Christina Stolz.