The "Finance Architecture and Innovation" team is responsible for Group-wide implementations in the Accounting & Controlling division and draws up guidelines for the financial system at Raiffeisen Bank International. The team defines and develops the requirements for a modern financial architecture. In addition, the team is responsible for the successful handover, including knowledge transfer, support and maintenance of the applications to the respective accounting and controlling departments.
For these exciting tasks and responsibilities, we are looking for a passionate student support.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You assist in collecting, consolidating and analyzing business and technical requirements regarding our reporting platform.
- You support in various projects in the field of regulatory finance and risk requirements
- You closely work together with your team members and different stakeholders, always putting the customers’ needs in the focus
- Gain practical experience in agile scrum based project management in an international banking environment
What we offer:
- You are an active student in business or IT (Uni, FH)
- Your written and oral German & English skills are very good
- Good knowledge of Python and/or R Scripting
- You have first experience with Business Intelligence and analytical tools
- You have a passion for data and numbers
- Strong Analytical skills, innovation mindset, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with experienced banking professionals
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.