The Department Operational Risk Controlling deals with all imaginable risks/losses that can be caused by human beings, processes or external influences. Get experience in one of the broadest risk methods to get to know a financial institution in all areas.
To support our team we are looking for a Student (f/m/x) to support our team starting in September 2021.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Extensive learning about the risk management cycle
- Support in data management
- Working on sharepoints/JIRA tickets/Risk management application
- Working in an international environment with contact persons worldwide
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in Economics, Business, Finance or MINT
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Basic knowledge of R could be a benefit
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferable
- Fluent in English
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Team Player
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.