You are highly motivated student and want to gain professional experience? Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The Core Banking Systems Competence Center (CBS CC) is a small dedicated team of 14 specialists which provides support and expertise to 11 Raiffeisen Network Units in CEE.
As a delivery unit Competence Center Core Banking Systems provides operational support services from providing a dedicated 2nd Level Service Desk to servicing requests like overnight and weekend cover for production and test systems. This includes also the generation of Excel-based reporting, analysis and evaluation of collected figures as well as the creation of office templates to be used by the Competence Center.
- Create and automate Performance- and Workload-Reports
- Analytical know-how: figures presentation in Excel
- Creation of office templates for Competence Center
- Preparation of reports and meeting minutes
- Ongoing studies in informatics, business informatics or similar
- Experience with VBA or other language
- Advance Microsoft Office Know-how (Charting, Pivot, etc.)
- Team player
- Pro-active, structured and accurate way of working
- Willingness to learn new technologies (JIRA, SharePoint, etc.) and processes
- Ability and willingness to learn and to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and issues.
- Graphical know how is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and
- Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 1.805,13 monthly gross salary (on full-time basis)
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities