Student Support (f/m/x) – Enterprise Data Analytics Platform (18-25 hours/week)
Your role with us on the team is...
- to support the team of data engineers, cloud and platform developers in their daily tasks
- to help developing the Advanced Analytics Platform Experience based on Databricks
- to assist with data related tasks on the AWS cloud
- to exchange with platform users and developers
- to be part of the process and deliver innovative solutions in the RBI network
- to gain experience on Databricks and AWS incl. trainings and certifications
We are looking for someone who...
- has ongoing studies (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field in the middle of bachelor or beginning of master), remaining studying time minimum 18 months
- has familiarity with cloud and IT infrastructure
- has the ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment
- has strong programming skills/interest
- has fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017