We are offering to you the possibility to work as a student support, where you will get a deep insight in the corporate credit approval process and you will work hands-on with the risk managers on, supporting them in their day-to-day work and in ongoing and ad-hoc projects.
The Department Group Credit Risk Management – Team Materials & Energy is responsible for the review and approval/recommendation of limit applications (identification and evaluation of main credit risks, recommendation of credit decisions to decision making bodies or approval under own approval authority, etc.) of RBI Group within the respective industry segments. Therefore, our team defines and manages the risk appetite for our (inter)national corporate customers engaged in materials and energy industries.
You are able to start in March or even earlier - then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support in research and analysis of Commodity industries
- Support in development of automated reports for monitoring purposes
- Market benchmarking concerning transactions, counterparty peers and industry development
- Regular monitoring of clients, portfolios and industries
- Support in maintaining current excel tools for the analysis of Structured Finance transactions
- Support our Risk Managers in their daily tasks
What we offer:
- Studying in the field of Economics or Financial Studies
- Strong analytical skills and interest in macro-economic developments and industry trends
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills, knowledge in programming (e.g. SQL, R, Visual Basic, etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.