In the Agile Delivery Cash Management & Trade Finance department, we are responsible for the maintenance and further development of all Cash Management and Trade Finance IT Systems. We work in close cooperation with our business colleagues in order to provide superior business value.
What you can expect:
As support for these exciting tasks and responsibilities, we are looking for a passionate student who is available from now on.
What you bring to the table:
- Working in an agile environment in close cooperation between IT and business gaining practical know-how on IT but also from business side
- Support of the team in handling operational task
- Support of the team in the implementation of IT solutions and other automation
- Learn more about agile working methods and see them in action (Scrum/Kanban)
- Contribute to the development and operations of various IT systems
- Collaboration with colleagues in Austria and CEE
What we offer:
- You are an active student in business, business informatics or related areas (Uni, FH) for at least 2 years
- Your German skills are very good and English is not a problem for you
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and SQL
- Basic development skills like Java (GUI/Backend..) would be an advantage
- Open and ready to work in an agile environment in close cooperation between IT and business
- You want to support our team with your “out of the box thinking”, proactivity and flexibility
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- You learn about Banking Business and (new) IT technologies (e.g. REST APIs,)
- You can practice your IT skills in a large corporate bank
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
Wir sind stolz auf die Vielfalt unserer Mitarbeitenden. Chancengleichheit ist für uns selbstverständlich. Unsere Karrierewege sind allen zugänglich – unabhängig von Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Kultur, Geschlecht, Alter, Sprache, politischer oder religiöser Überzeugung oder Behinderung.