Student Job (f/m/x) - Corporate Customers Mid Office/Project Desk (20-25 h/week)
International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas, and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Corporate Customers Mid Office is looking for active students (f/m/x) to support the Project Desk team asap!
#start as soon
(20-25h / week)
Your role with us on the team
- Support in facilitation of processes in Corporate Customer Division (Process Documentation and Visualisation)
- Data sourcing, structuring, input collection (MS Excel/MS Forms)
- Create automated cloud MS Flows with MS Power Automate for various tasks
- Maintain existing MS Flows and fix arising issues
- General office support (updating and maintaining of database, preparation of presentations etc.)
- Support in the implementation of customer related projects
- Support to the Corporate Customer Team
- Support in answering of Compliance/Audit and Regulatory driven requests
- Creation and maintenance of Power BI reports
- Insights into an agile team
We are looking for someone who
- is an active student in Business, Economics or Business Informatics
- has an excellent command of English and German; Russian or another CEE language is a plus
- has intermediate knowledge of Excel and other Office products (PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- has an advanced knowledge of Power Automate
- has basic knowledge of Power BI
- is proactive, has analytical thinking, and a creative problem solver
- has the ability to work in a multicultural environment
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and work remote in accordance with your team
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Nina Kokorovic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017