We are a young and dynamic team within RBI responsible for promoting (initializing), supporting and working on transformation projects & detecting, challenging and developing emerging technologies like Open Banking.
What you can expect:
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) starting asap (20-25 h/week).
What you bring to the table:
- An exciting and agile working environment with the opportunity to grow
- Gaining a broad insight into the different business lines of a banking group
- Collaboration with various business lines in the execution of open banking projects
- Preparation of presentations for the management board and for internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in planning, organizing and on-site hosting of events
- Administrative activities in daily business tasks such as scheduling of meetings
What we offer:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university, preferably with a focus on digital business models/digital transformation/digital community management
- Previous experience in innovation, product management or community management (is an advantage
- Excellent office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), previous experiences with collaboration tools is an advantage
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Very good command of German and English
- Working closely together with strategy and innovation experts and our business experts from 14 different countries in CEE
- Young and international team as your future colleagues in a leading bank
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.