Our success stems from the creativity and passion of the individuals who make up our teams.
Would you like to join our investment banking group, which within the last 30 years has established itself as one of the leading fund management companies in Austria and elsewhere?
Then Raiffeisen Capital Management is the right company for you!
- updating of client & internal reports and presentations using MS Excel, Excel DWH, Microstrategy and Morningstar Direct; in special cases also Bloomberg (besides Excel, the candidate can learn to use the other programmes in-house)
- prepare and send e-mail campaigns (German & English should therefore be fluent)
- gather rapidly ad hoc information for colleagues on the road using in house programmes (eg. performance of a particular product or exposure data)
- ad hoc: translating texts for both, clients and colleagues
- insert data in client data base
What we offer:
- MS Office: Excel Basic/Advanced (formulas & pivots)
- Languages: German and English fluent, Italian would be fine
- Technical understanding (e.g. fast learning of new formulas)
- Team work
- Commitment & willing to learn
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 1805,13€ (for full time)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.