International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
If you like to combine technology with banking products, you are an accurate and prudent personality with experience in an agile work environment, then you are the right person for our job as:
We are a cross-functional team which assures flawless operation and innovation for Trade Finance Applications. We are working in an agile cross functional team to continuously deliver new features and optimizations for our customers. We also maintain the existing trade finance system landscape and support our international business team in their daily work.
To strengthen our delivery capability, we are now looking for technical analysts/application manager and would therefore invite you to join our team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will perform within an agile framework by supporting the product owner and your team members, pulling tasks and making sure the team delivers on their commitments
- You will contribute to the daily operation of the existing applications (Incident & Service Request Mgmt)
- We follow the DevOps approach “you build it you run it”
- Our agile cross-functional team is passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our Austrian and internal units in CEE
- You will be able to continuously develop and strengthen your skills and knowledge (learning journeys, exchange with guild members, trainings etc.)
- Mandatory skills and experiences
- Technical analyst being able to act as the interface between business and IT
- Programming skills (Java 8, ideally also PHP)
- SQL- and database know-how (e. g. Oracle, PL/SQL), Creation of reports with SQL
- Scripting skills (ideally Bash, Python,)
- Appreciated, or you develop them with us:
- State-of-the art source code management, i. e. GIT
- Experience with APIs in an API Framework (ideally SpringBoot)
- AWS and networking knowledge
What we offer:
- Willingness to learn and grow in an agile team, ready to contribute and add value for our customers
- Encouraged to steadily identify possibilities to automate operational tasks
- Pro-active attitude: team orientation and excellent communication skills to grow as a team member and business partner
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English is a must, German and additional languages are highly appreciated
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.