Technical Application Manager - Trade Finance (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- You will contribute to the daily operation of the existing applications (Incident & Service Request Management)
- You will as well support in innovation also regarding business analysis / conception
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our Austrian and internal units in CEE
- You will be able to continuously develop and strengthen your skills and knowledge (learning journeys, exchange with guild members, trainings etc.)
Your core competencies
- Minimum 3 years work experience as an Application Manager
- SQL- and database know-how (e. g. Oracle, PL/SQL), Creation of reports with SQL
- Knowledge about Banking Business or if not already given a strong interest in building up knowledge to understand the respective banking products and processes
- Solid Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
Nice to have
- Scripting skills (ideally Bash, PHP)
- Basic Knowledge of JAVA
- Experience with APIs in an API Framework
- Any Cloud (AWS/ Azure) knowledge is an added value.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts with 47.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017