Your passion is to create products based on customer requirements within an agile team? You are also a technician with hands-on mentality and want to support other teams to reduce the technical debt by using state of the art technology and tools?
Great, then apply for the Technical Product Owner at RBI Group IT.
Technical Product Owner (f/m/x)
As a technical Product Owner of the Agile Data Platform Team, you are responsible for multiple technical streamlines like Platforms, Cloud Services, Security, or Infrastructure in a data related environment. You will also evaluate the right technology for other team’s workflows, implement and optimizing them together with your agile team. Your duty is to align with other teams and stakeholders to define your backlog items, prioritize them and define the scope of the upcoming Sprints. You will also accept the outcome and present it together with the team to the customer.
- Technical Requirement Engineering and Stakeholder Alignments
- Backlog Management and Maintenance
- Ability to define and prioritize Backlog Items effectively in a cross-functional team
- Cooperate with other Product Owners, Scrum Masters and the Team
- Proficiency in the use of analytic and agile tools
- Understanding of quality standards and state of the art technology
- Ability to solve operational User Stories together with other team members on a technical level
- Active involvement in community of practices and guild meetings
- At least 2 years of experience as Product Owner in cross-functional teams with a technical background as a Requirement Engineer, Developer, Architect, or technical Test Engineer; any related certification will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a software-engineering related university-based education
- Strong understanding of the Product Owner duties, especially in Scrum and Kanban
- In-depth understanding of databases (esp. PostgreSQL) and technical environments (i.e. Linux, Cloud Services, Security) as well as good knowledge in Python and Java
- Usage of agile digital toolsets: JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
- Open-minded and engaged view for change and continuous development
- Good communication skills in English are mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60,000 annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017