International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Technical Sustainable Finance Manager, focus Climate Change (f/m/x)
As an international banking group, we are aware of our societal responsibility and the focus on sustainable businesses will play a central role in our future development.
What you can expect:
- Supporting RBI Group with environmental-technical knowledge Supporting RBIs sustainable funding activities (e.g. project management, sales activities in course of RBI bond issuance)
- Representing RBI as Sustainable Finance contact person towards internal and external stakeholders
- Development of internal training materials to increase stakeholders’ acknowledgement
- Evaluates purpose of loans for Green/Social eligibility criteria from a technical point of view
- Identification, structuring and qualification (economic, legal and technical aspects) of sustainable assets Technical support with carbon footprint calculations, environmental impact assessment of products
- Support for technical deliverance of services to our corporate clients to help transform their business to carbon-neutral, mitigating and offsetting activities
What you bring to the table:
- Environmental Management/Science education (or similar ability to understand climate relevant topics form a legal, economic and technical perspective
- Strong customers focus and ability to learn quickly
- Fluent business German and English skills
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.