You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The team IT Delivery Finance Products deals with the application management and operation of a part of the bank's processing systems (Loans, Trade and Export Finance, etc.), as well as the planning, implementation and control of projects in this environment. As a delivery unit, we act as an interface between specialist departments and internal and external solution partners. For our new Trade Finance System, we are searching for an ambitious student to support our application management team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support with operational issues (Incident Management)
- User and Access Rights Management
- Independent execution of database queries
- Collaboration and support in projects
- Support in software testing and quality assurance
- Depending on the progress of your work, we offer you the opportunity to continuously expand your range of tasks - and thus also your area of responsibility.
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in Business Informatics, Computer Sciences or similar
- Experience with MS Excel, databases and in dealing with SQL
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is an advantage
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good command of German and English
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.