Web & Mobile Tracking Specialist (f/m/x)
RBIs Marketing Technology is on a mission to make RBI’s digital channels futureproof and we are looking for like-minded people who want to join us.
We are looking for a talented data centric Web Analytics Specialist to support us continue our success story. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of various data projects including attribution measurement, web analytics data enhancements, web data and measurement audits, behavioral measurement etc., in order to enhance the reporting and insights capabilities of our teams across RBI group. This role will be within the Marketing Technology Tribe and report to the Product Owner of the Web & Mobile Tracking Setup.
You will join our cross-functional and multicultural team – it’s fun here, we promise!
#full-time / part-time
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Implement web and mobile tracking solutions for data collection and implement measurement tags using Server-Side Tag Management Systems
- Be responsible for setting up web analytics platforms and other related measurement tools
- Partner with in-house and external teams to test and optimize new and existing tracking implementations
- Be involved in the brief, specifications and strategy process of a data collection project and produce the technical instructions for the developers’ implementations
- Serve as a technical contact for the measurement implementation requests and manage the processes and the teams involved in the projects
- Act as consultant for the Group marketing team and the contacts from different units on web and mobile analytics related topics
- Test, validate, optimize and troubleshoot the tagging and collection implementations
- Analyze online user behavior and customer journeys to deliver actionable insights
Your core competencies
- Hands-on experience with tag management systems in web and mobile app environments
- Experienced with Web Analytics platforms and web measurement tools, especially Google Tech Stack (Google Analytics 4, Google Cloud, Google Tag Manager)
- Strong understanding of Web and Browser Technologies and Web APIs
- Able to interpret data and extract actionable insights and conclusions
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the impact of measurement technologies on websites and online advertisement
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary from 47.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017