Data Tracking Specialist (f/m/x)
We are looking for a talented data centric Tracking Specialist to support us continue our success story. As part of your role, you will oversee various data management tasks for projects, such as attribution measurement, web analytics data enhancements, web data and measurement audits, and behavioral measurement. Your main objective is to improve the reporting and insights capabilities of our teams throughout the RBI group. This role will be within the Marketing Technology Tribe and report to the Product Owner of the Web & Mobile Tracking Setup.
We are a fun, cross-functional, and multicultural team – join us on our exciting journey!
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Implement web and mobile tracking solutions for data collection and implement measurement tags using Server-Side Tag Management Systems
- Be responsible for setting up web analytics platforms and other related measurement tools
- Monitor data quality and resolve any discrepancies or anomalies
- Perform data cleansing and validation as needed
- Collaborate with colleagues from Marketing, Web Development, and IT to align data tracking efforts with business objectives
- Analyze online user behavior and customer journeys to deliver actionable insights
Your core competencies
- Hands-on experience with both client- and server side tag management systems
- Experienced with Web Analytics platforms and web measurement tools, especially Google
- Tech Stack (Google Analytics 4, Google Cloud, Google Tag Manager)
- Comprehensive understanding of online paid and organic advertising for marketing
- campaigns, including familiarity with common ad platforms like Google Ads, Meta, etc.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass,, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges starting from 43.000 EUR/year. (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017