International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Competence Center Core Banking Systems (CBSCC) is a small dedicated team of 14 specialists that provides support and expertise to 11 Raiffeisen Network Units (NWUs) running Core Banking Systems, primarily from Temenos (T24 R9, R13 and R14) and Finastra (MIDAS R4 and FusionBanking).
The Senior Technical Consultant is responsible for providing consultancy, guidance, support and expertise in T24 to NWU CBS teams. He/She works together with vendor, RBI head office and local teams on core banking transformations, roll-out of new modules and release upgrades.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- First point of contact for all T24-related technical enquiries coming from the NWUs
- Demonstrates technical and functional expertise in the supported T24 core banking systems
- NWU partner, consulting local teams with respect to T24 technical or functional upgrades
- Creates required technical documents (e.g. requirements and gap analysis, technical architecture, sizing, integration with satellite systems, data migration, creation of technical documents, alignment/coordination vendor and 3rd party deliverable partners)
- Creates technical specifications for the proposed solution in collaboration with business analysts
- Performs technical solution architecture in alignment with Group IT Architecture for the T24 implementation projects
- Creation of implementation concepts together with internal and external partners (technical architecture, required T24 modules, etc.)
- Advise the NWUs on required CBS environments including database administration
- Pro-actively monitor vendor evolution plan and market developments to develop and contribute RBI Group roadmaps
- Conducts and documents technical health checks and propose pro-actively measures and respective implementation plan
- Leads operational meetings with vendor and NWUs
What we offer:
- Degree in informatics and/or business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking/finance – or equivalent other qualification
- Temenos certification in at least one technical domain
- Good knowledge of TAFC/TAFJ
- Strong technical knowledge and implementation experience of T24 (R15 or higher) and AA architecture
- Familiar with Temenos Implementation Methodology (TIM)
- 7+ years of experience with large T24 technical projects such as upgrades or migration from other core banking software to T24
- Expertise in OFS
- T24 portfolio with expert knowledge in one or more specific modules.
- Strong practical experience with data migration and creation of migration concepts
- JAVA, Infobasic, Oracle knowledge and familiarity with the functionality of UNIX/Linux, disc structures, etc.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with interfaces with a minimum of 2+ years in Integration Framework
- Knowledge on IRIS as a plus
- High-level of pro-activeness, results and customer-orientation
- Interest and ability to work in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent command of English, German or a CEE language as a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize quickly and effectively
- Flexibility to support NWUs on weekends and after office hours.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% or more)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.