We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions (GDS) is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team.
If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Design the user experience for mobile banking applications (iOS and Android) in an international environment
- Create personas and user journeys based on user research as well as story maps based on epics and user stories
- Plan and carry out user researches and surveys
- Prepare and conduct end user tests and expert reviews
- Derive recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop low / high fidelity prototypes (mockups, storyboards, wireframes)
- Maintain and incorporate UX elements into an UI pattern library
- Work closely together with the product owners, business analysts and creative designers to prepare and detail user stories for upcoming sprints
- Work closely together with development teams to communicate and improve the user experience design
- Support test engineers to define and conduct usability-specific test cases
- Excellent user experience and usability know-how
- Advanced practical experience in using Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Flinto, Zeplin, Marvel or similar mockup and wireframing tools
- Very good knowledge of the specifics and differences of each native mobile platform regarding usability
- Behavioural analytics knowledge
- Technical mobile application development skills are an asset
- Practical experience in agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
What we offer:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46,500 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.