International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for a Data Logistic Consultant who likes to solve difficult problems. Are you the one who is ready for this challenge?
As Data Logistic Consultant you will be the single point of contact for new ways of sourcing of the Data Lake. You will take over the leadership of the sourcing roadmap, shaping it together with our business partners from bank steering, compliance, retail, analytics and marketing.
Additionally, in the journey of a revolutionary way of data sourcing you will be in charge of maintaining our groupwide data catalog as one elementary service in RBI.
Your contribution will be the back-bone for big data management in the RBI group across CEE. Strong intercultural skills and delivery orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors in this team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Positioning as first point of contact for data delivery towards business in the area of bank steering, compliance, retail, analytics and marketing.
- Take leadership for the data sourcing roadmap groupwide in the data lake eco-system.
- Support RBI business lines in the definition of new data requirements and change requests to existing data delivery streams, detecting synergies and removing contradictions.
- Creation and maintaining of groupwide data catalog as elementary service in RBI.
- Act as a coordinator for data requests from business and IT by managing requirements and tracking of progress.
- Orchestrate data approvals and data protection / legal / security signoffs.
- Communication across hierarchy, from senior management to development both in head office and with our partners in the CEE network
- Lead projects or act as a consultant in projects, identify project stakeholders and transfer their demands into structured solution requirements.
- Define and drive the implementation of methodologies, new processes in accordance with the “big picture” of the group data architecture.
- Coordinate Implementation of services and innovation (DevOps & Continuous Integration).
- Continuously improve the service processes and optimize the Monitoring tools, processes, alerts and KPIs for regular service reporting.
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business background.
- Strong Data Warehouse or Big Data Business Analyst experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence area.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the bank steering business (finance, controlling, risk management) and IT processes.
- Ideally experience in leading small efficient teams.
- Structured way of working even under pressure.
- Coordination skills to facilitate activities with colleagues.
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyze and design complex data flows and business processes.
- Team player with high service orientation and high level of commitment and motivation.
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.