International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for someone to act as Steering Manager in the Group Competence Center Capital Markets/ Retail Sales, directly reporting to the B-1s. We face intensive competition and rapidly changing customer needs in the course of digitization. The group function shall ensure that the Capital Markets (CM) business for retail customers is pushed on group-wide level
to achieve the planned financial aspirations.
What you can expect:
The core topics include a special focus on the customer segment Retail. The challenge is to develop and offer state-of-the-art products and service standards at group level:
What you bring to the table:
- Implement state of the art Sales Force Effectiveness tools on group wide basis
- Support the implementation of product innovations, taking the various customer needs and group-wide digitization trends into account to exploit the full market potential
- Drive specific sales initiatives and support the set up a structured sales approach at group level
- Participate in the development of appropriate sales channels, including digital platforms for CM products, and sales tools including CRM, big data analysis, etc.
- Support the development of a group-wide CM sales community, integrating all relevant stakeholders from the business side and from key functions such as Risk Management and Ops/IT
- Ensure a close cooperation with all local operational Capital Markets key personnel to ensure the right mix of local and group wide initiatives to maximize profitability and efficiency
- Cooperate closely with Retail Group Management and other key functions such as Risk Management and Ops/IT at group level
- Participate in the development of a competence center for CM sales for Retail at group level and ensure best practice sharing as well as operational support for Network Banks (NWBs) in day-to-day business
What we offer:
- University degree (economics, business administration or technical studies)
- In-depth professional experience in the banking industry. Profound understanding of commercial and markets banking business, customer needs and segment specific sales processes and set ups
- Experience in a NWB appreciated
- Expertise in group-wide steering mechanism including sales force effectiveness and big data analytics
- Expertise in digital topics and high affinity to digital change, e.g. in terms of CRM and Capital Markets platforms
- Experience in reorganisation and set up of business & IT projects with special focus in agile project methods and innovation tools (e.g. rapid prototyping)
- Good understanding of IT architecture related to Capital Markets systems
- Excellent analytical, planning, coordination and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal (communication, negotiation) skills and problem-solving competence
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 70.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.