Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT DevOps Unicorn in Banking for Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (f/m)
We take care that technology innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates which drive agile technology innovation in banking. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
- Development of Data Pipelines (for SQL + Large Scale Data Processing)
- Scripting and Automation (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Setup and maintain Docker und Container Ops (e.g. for Minimum Viable Products).
- Setup of Product and Services (e.g. Visualization Tools Grafana, Kibana, Superset, etc.)
- Develop Security Concepts (Encryption, Authentication, Firewalls)
- Setup of Monitoring solutions, automation solutions, templates, etc.
- You appreciate the opportunity to work in an international environment on analytics product and services of strategic importance, working closely together with data science-, and technology experts
- Help team members in various project management and communication tasks/activities
- 5+ years experience in IT related environment
- Good knowledge about database management and IT (including various Linux operating systems)
- Basic Understanding of distributed computing principles, including Hadoop and Cloud technology
- Strong interest in Cloud Services & Infrastructure Innovation
- Interest in gaining general knowledge and understanding of banking business
- You are a team player with a hands-on approach
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017