International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Head of IT Delivery CEO Services (f/m)
The Head of IT Delivery CEO Services (f/m) performs functional account management for the CEO area (Human Resources, Regulatory Affairs, Participation Management, Internal Audit, Marketing and Innovation Management, etc.) with an end-to-end responsibility to deliver IT solutions, manage applications and provide services for RBI Group.
The Head of IT Delivery CEO Services (f/m) closely cooperates with business and IT counterparts to deliver a cost-efficient innovation roadmap, business projects and qualitative application/service management to the CEO board area of RBI.
What you can expect:
- Leading a team of 5+ internal employees and several external partners in a challenging, inspiring, international and highly diverse environment
- Active management of business relationship and demands with relevant units in RBI and network banks in CEE
- Management of the IT application landscape together with business counterparts
- Active management of the CEO roadmaps for the business departments and drive the long term IT strategy
- Continuously driving improvements including efficiency increase
- Manage internal and external providers including contract management
- Development and motivation of the team, respecting individual strengths and supporting personal development
- Drive the team evolution towards an agile organization
- Budget responsibility for innovations and managed services
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. Computer Science with Business Administration, Business Administration with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking) or proven comparable qualification
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a challenging environment
- 7+ years of IT experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art IT technologies and good understanding of IT strategies
- Relevant financial services know-how, experience with HR systems is of advantage
- Experience with vendor and SLA management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability to inspire, motivate, develop and promote staff - “lead by example”
- Agile mindset, preferably experience with agile delivery
- Excellent command of English, strong command of German
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 72.800,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.