International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our team is committed to deliver results in close cooperation with our business partners both in RBI and Network Banks. The basis of our success lies in a multicultural team of cross-functional specialists and agile delivery of Services and Innovations, using internal, external and nearshored cooperation partners.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst, responsible for facilitating the requirements management process in an agile environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for the consulting and support of group-wide in-house customers in the area of Finance regarding involved processes, system functionalities and technical aspects
- Working in an Agile environment, in a very close cooperation with the Product Owner
- Builds up the communication bridge between business and IT to accomplish various demands
- Support business lines in eliciting new demands towards IT and processes
- Lead or support pre-studies to elaborate the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Guide the implementation team and support testing and defect management process
- Participate in the international community of practice for business analysts
What we offer:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with requirements management for Financial Controlling applications
- Deep business understanding of Financial Controlling
- Master degree in Finance, Risk, IT or similar
- Data affinity is required, experience with data models is an advantage
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 60.000,- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.