You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for a motivated student support starting in Febuary 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Updating of client & internal reports and presentations using MS Excel, Excel DWH, Microstrategy and Morningstar Direct; in special cases also Bloomberg (besides Excel, the candidate can learn to use the other programmes in-house)
- Prepare and send e-mail campaigns (German & English should therefore be fluent)
- Gather rapidly ad hoc information for colleagues on the road using in house programmes (eg. performance of a particular product or exposure data)
- Ad hoc: translating texts for both, clients and colleagues
- Insert data in client data base
What we offer:
- Active studies in economics, business administration or related courses
- MS Office: Excel Basic/Advanced (formulas & pivots)
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Basic Italian language skills necessary
- Technical understanding (e.g. fast learning of new formulas)
- Team work
- Commitment & willing to learn
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.