International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our unit is responsible for change-the-bank and run-the-bank IT services for group compliance both in RBI head office, the Austrian Raiffeisen sector as well as RBI group. This unit intensively collaborates with IT Delivery Compliance Platform & FISA/AML and operates in a fully adaptive mode in close cooperation with our business partners from FRC (Financial Reporting Compliance), CMC (Capital Markets Compliance) and Fraud Management.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated and cross-functional Senior Business Analyst, responsible for facilitating business analysis as well as coordinating group-wide initiatives and projects in an adaptive environment.
This allows and requires a high degree of creativity, empowerment, assertiveness and self-motivation.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for the consulting and support of group-wide in-house customers in the area of compliance regarding involved processes, system functionalities and technical aspects
- Working in an agile environment, in a very close cooperation with the product owner
- Support business lines in eliciting new demands towards IT and processes
- Builds up the communication bridge between business and IT to accomplish various demands
- Lead or support pre-studies to elaborate the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements, creation of concepts and the design for the implementation of proper IT solutions
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- Management and coordination of group-wide initiatives and projects and/or support of projects
- Pro-active support and strategic agility to unify, optimize and refine existing processes and system landscape on a group-wide level
What we offer:
- 5+ years of experience working in the banking / finance industry, at a consulting company or an international group of companies
- Very good understanding of common IT systems and databases (primarily based on SQL)
- Expertise in the area of application management of standard IT systems and support of specific applications to ensure stable operations
- Team and stakeholder orientation with very high communication and intercultural social competences
- High level of pro-activeness and initiative, independent and results-oriented attitude
- Experience in the implementation and management of multinational initiatives and projects as well as in testing management is an additional asset
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected
- Good communication and presentation skills and an excellent command of English, knowledge of a CEE language is an advantage
- You’ll join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.