International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Identifying and developing new business models is your passion? Actively shaping change is in your DNA? You would like to work in the Innovation department of a bank that has been growing for more than 125 years and that operates as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
Innovation Garden is the Intrapreneurship program of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The Innovation Garden is our groupwide Intrapreneurship Program which empowers RBI employees to develop new ideas and solutions to help shape the future of the RBI Group. This program gives Intrapreneurs the freedom to act like an Entrepreneur within the safe environment of the organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As part of the Intrapreneurship program team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, implementing and operating the Innovation Garden program that will allow intrapreneurs to validate their business ideas following design thinking and lean startup principles.
This will also include:
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of professional experience who brings the following skills and characteristics to the table:
- Manage the ´daily pulse´ of the Intrapreneurship program ensuring all our participants, mentors and partners are well taken care of and operations are running smoothly
- Drive the program implementation and roll-out to our international subsidiaries
- Further development of the program, including metrics, goals, governance, methods, and processes etc.
- Work with intrapreneurs to develop new ideas into products, services or even new businesses
- Providing the RBI group with knowledge of innovation methods and foster employees know-how development
- Broaden the existing ecosystem - prepare, plan and realize events and maintain an international innovation network and partnerships within the (international) innovation- and startup-community
- Support the development and implementation of other innovation projects and programs within RBI
What we offer:
- University degree, ideally with a focus on innovation management, corporate development or strategy
- Experience in project management, ideally in innovation, preferably within an international environment
- Understanding of innovation processes, change management and / or company development
- Proven experience in leading cross-departmental and group-wide project groups
- Passionate about empowering intrapreneurs and supporting them to take the idea to the next level
- Coaching and mentoring skills esp. Design Thinking and Lean startup
- Team player and strong collaborative skills
- High energy and action oriented
- Stress resistance and high resilience
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Excellent communications skills (English, CEE language is a plus) and networking capabilities at all hierarchy levels throughout the organization
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross 60.000,- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.