International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Retail Risk Validation is part of the International Retail Risk Division of RBI and is responsible for the validation of all types of retail credit risk models, including Pillar 1, Pillar 2 and IFRS 9 models, developed in the Raiffeisen Network Units or in RBI Head Office. It is also in charge of developing and continuously maintaining validation concepts and providing support for the Network in related regulatory projects (such as IRB and TRIM examinations). It works in close cooperation with Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology Department and supports the development and Group-wide implementation of methodology concepts.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsibility for initial and regular validations of all models of selected subsidiaries and for the supervision of the validation condition fulfilment
- Participation in some selected subsidiaries’ annual goal setting process, negotiation and follow-up the annual validation schedule
- Providing support in the preparation for and participating in regulatory model examinations
- Contributing to the update of Validation Concepts, managing the subsequent roll-out process to the Network, providing supporting material, training, demonstration program codes
- Supporting the related strategic projects and activities in the RBI Group
What we offer:
- University degree in Mathematics, Physics, Economics or in a comparable field, with strong quantitative focus
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in a multinational company; experience in the financial sector is an advantage
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with SAS, R or other statistical software
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.