You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Controlling Applications takes care of all applications and infrastructure required to collect and process controlling relevant data. This includes beside of data collection from different sources also the validation of data, the tools to create planning figures, consolidation of planned figures and offering data sources for management reporting.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support in maintaining and further developing of current data collection streams (Tagetik)
- Parametrization of validation rules for data collection streams
- Create reports including calculation routines to support planning and data collection
- Perform ad-hoc examinations and data analysis tasks upon request
What we offer:
- Active studies in business informatics or informatics with business background or WU with HTL/IT background or comparable FH
- Good database and SQL knowledge (MS SQL)
- Good MS-Office knowledge (especially MS-Excel)
- Very good English skills, German skills are an advantage
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.