Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Senior GPMO Consultant (f/m)
The Group Projects Management Office (GPMO) is responsible for the group-wide governance of all kinds of projects (agile/Scrum, classical/waterfall), project portfolio planning and management, community work with PMOs in the subsidiaries, reviews and reporting of RBI head office projects and large projects in the subsidiaries, project controlling, consulting, value capturing and methodology development and training. On top of that, we are a key function to facilitate the adaptive transformation!
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior GPMO Consultant. We need ambitious and service oriented people who like to act in a dynamic and diverse team in an ever changing and agile working environment. Thereby you get deep insight into the innovation processes and structures of the bank.
What can you expect:
What do you bring on the table:
- Supporting the organization in transforming to a high performance adaptive organization and shaping the future of agile working. This means continuously changing the existing mature methodologies, tools and processes for project portfolio-, project- and program management in an agile way.
- Actively managing a defined project portfolio at RBI head office – including group programs together with subsidiaries, significant head office projects (> 5 Mio. EUR total costs) and business projects. Additionally tracking large local projects in subsidiaries.
- Supporting alignment of the project portfolio to the bank’s strategy.
- Providing consulting and mentoring for group program managers and senior management of RBI head office in all project management aspects to ensure a high quality level of project management.
- Strengthening our international PMO community by best practice sharing and training to ensure the successful implementation of projects throughout RBI Group. This means coaching the local PMOs in the subsidiaries on-site or during Summits in Vienna and enabling them to fulfill all relevant project management office tasks.
What we offer:
- University degree in IT, Information Management or Business Administration
- Strong methodology-knowledge (Scrum, project management, project portfolio management), PMP and Scrum certification is an advantage
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills to understand complex situations and problems and to develop suitable concepts and solutions accordingly
- Strong hands-on experience with management of large and complex IT projects (i.e. worked as a senior project manager)
- Broad and detailed banking knowledge
- Strong critical thinking and good sense for business
- Excellent in conflict / issue management and solution oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills
- High level of initiative and persistence, structured and team-oriented working style in a highly changing environment
- Strong coordination and excellent negotiation skills within an international environment
- Excellent command of English, CEE language is an advantage
- You’ll join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe.
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance.
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development.
- You’ll be able to choose from attractive social benefits.
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000 incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.