International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Advanced Analytics Tribe takes care that innovation is done right within RBI Group. Our tribe has already delivered numerous successes in this area. We are agile, creative and have a hands-on mentality. And we are looking for like-minded people to join us.
We are searching for a visionary leader who drives the development of data-driven innovations in our bank. You will lead our adaptive set-up where you will collaborate with data engineers and data scientists with all levels of seniority.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Leading and driving the analytical work of the Advanced Analytics Tribe and develop new models and use cases
- Driving the data strategy and prioritizing according to the needs of the company
- Continuous alignment with our data lake engineers to ensure that all requested features are implemented on time for our data scientists
- Active contribution to and promotion of a data-driven and adaptive culture throughout RBI
- Responsibility for the development of analytical models to gather insights from different data platforms
- Accountability for the translation of complex business problems into projects and use cases which then will be scoped and implemented with the tribe
- Coaching, development and recruitment of talented staff in cooperation with HR
- Presentation and communication of use cases to different stakeholders across all board areas and network banks
- Communication with different stakeholders across all board areas and network banks
What we offer:
- New ways and best practices to implement data science techniques including the application of insights in a customer-centric environment
- Proven track record in managing and growing analytics-related teams
- We appreciate applicants from all industries
- Ability to build strategy in the Advanced Analytics area and to derive value aligned to the company´s vision
- Recent hands on experience with Data Science technologies combined with good scripting skills
- Strong interest in new technologies and developments in the field, deep involvement in the Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence community
- Familiarity with basic principles of distributed computing and/or distributed databases in Big Data and Hadoop-Ecosystem, ideally based on cloud solutions
- You are fluent in English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team of highly skilled, motivated and sympathetic people in a leading bank and a modern adaptive setup
- You’ll enjoy flexible working hours and remote working possibilities; your work-life balance is important for us
- You’ll benefit from the very latest tailored professional development
- You’ll earn a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications starting at EUR 101.300,-- gross p.a. for this full time position, including overtime.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.