International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
This function is responsible for the development and maintenance of the group wide strategic Information & Cyber Security governance program.
This function transforms the strategic requirements into processes on group level as well as develops metrics for ongoing performance measurement and reporting.
The Senior Information Security Manager leads and participates in the conceptual design and the management of Information & Cyber Security processes and tasks.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and maintain group security regulations (policies and standards) according to established security standards (e.g. ISO 2700x, COBIT, etc.)
- Conduct maturity and control assessments to identify the effectiveness of controls and the derived cyber security risk status within RBI Group
- Advice and support CISOs of RBI network units on the implementation of group security policies and standards and the effectiveness of risk treatment
- Support business and IT functions in projects regarding information & cyber security risks and the definition of adequate measures
- Maintain relationships with key partners within the business units as well as other second line of defense units
- Coordinate and promote RBI internal competence centers including cost and quality management
- Establish and maintain group wide third-party security services including cost and vendor management as well as quality assurance of the services
- Research, evaluate and recommend evolving Information & cyber security topics
- Foster a culture that promotes Information & Cyber Security within RBI Group and act as a bridge builder in areas of conflicts
- Contribute to developing the international security community in RBI
What we offer:
- Expert knowledge and experience in information & cyber security management with regards to processes, concepts, methodologies, technologies and products
- Have a master’s degree in security/engineering, computer science or business information systems or adequate practical experience
- Knowledge of best practices and international standards like ISO 27000x
- Hands on experience in IT security in large enterprises
- In depth knowledge of risk management principles related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data
- Knowledge of security architecture concepts
- Strong project management skills and a self-driven approach
- Knowledge and interest in new and emerging IT and cybersecurity technologies
- Strong coordination and excellent communication and presentation skills within an international environment
- Ability for independent decision-making and issue resolution
- Strong team orientation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or any language of RBI regions is an asset
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP...) are an asset
- Experience in a large international banking environment is an asset
- Willingness to travel
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.