International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud environments
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Working as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum / Kanban)
What we offer:
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience coding in Java 8 (Java 10 is a plus) and state-of-the art source code management, i.e. Git
- Knowledge of networking, Linux/Unix
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Bash, Python, etc.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages (including but not limited to Java, Kotlin or Scala) and cloud concepts, virtualization and containers (preferably AWS), would be an asset
- Experience with Spring, GWT Web Toolkit and graph databases is a plus
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically, German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.