International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The department Group Credit Risk Management Materials & Energy is responsible for the review and approval/recommendation of limit applications (identification and evaluation of main credit risks, recommendation of credit decisions to decision making bodies or approval under own approval authority, etc.) of RBI Group within the respective industry segments.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Independent evaluation of limit applications and writing of credit recommendations for decision makers under both primary (covering RBI AG) and secondary risk management role (covering Network Banks within RBI group)
- Approval within own approval authority
- Building up an industry focused view on RBI Group’s portfolio and delivering regular industry assessments of the respective industry segment in all countries covered by RBI Group
- Know-how and expertise in execution of the pre-workout function in risk management (i.e. covering RBI AG only)
- Support in structural (including also regulator oriented) RBI Group projects, e.g. Efficiency drivers, Credit Process optimization, Basel III, forbearance, etc.
- Mentoring trainees from the Network Banks
What we offer:
- Degree in Economics, Commerce or Financial Studies plus sound know-how in the field of corporate credit analysis, general banking products and macro-economics
- Sound know-how in the regulatory framework of Basel (incl. securitization, credit risk mitigation, etc.)
- Sound skills in credit risk analysis, structured trade finance and project finance products
- Strong analytical and pragmatic/solution driven approach combined with strategic thinking
- Willingness to develop in negotiation & problem solving
- Courage to make well-balanced decisions and to defend this decision in a professional manner
- Excellent command of English, German or an additional CEE language is of advantage
- Good command of MS office package, especially Excel
- You´ll learn to work within different legal environments and cultures
- You´ll be part of an international, open-minded and communicative team
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.