International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our unit is responsible for all IT innovations in our Retail and Private Banking domain on group level. In our joint international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant (f/m) responsible to shape and facilitate business analysis as well as manage and coordinate group-wide initiatives and projects. This allows and requires a high degree of creativity, empowerment, assertiveness and self-motivation.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for the consulting and support of group-wide inhouse customers in the area of Retail and Private Banking, regarding to involved processes, system functionalities and technical aspects
- Builds up the communication bridge between business and IT to accomplish various demands
- Responsible for analysis of business requirements, creation of concepts and the design for the implementation of proper IT solutions
- Management and coordination of group-wide initiatives and projects and/or support of projects
- Pro-active support and strategic agility to unify, optimize and refine existing processes and system landscape on a group-wide level
What we offer:
- Degree in informatics and/or business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking/finance
- 5+ years of experience in the banking resp. finance industry
- Business acumen for Retail and Private Banking products and processes
- Excellent understanding of IT/Digital solutions, processes, workflows and databases (primarily based on SQL).
- Expertise in application management of standard IT systems and support of specific applications to ensure stable operations
- Team and stakeholder orientation with very high communication and intercultural social competences
- High level of pro-activeness and initiative, independent and result oriented attitude
- Experience in the implementation and management of multinational initiatives and projects as well as in testing management is an additional asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.