International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The RBI Group is challenged by the rapid change in technology as well as higher customer expectations. Become a part of a young, innovative team and help us to engage with innovative technologies, providing insights for business and IT how technology disruptions will impact our organization. Experience the flavor of working in an international team in one of the most successful banks in the CEE region.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Continuously discover emerging technology trends and provide hands on insights for business and IT how technology disruptions will impact our organization.
- Create competitive advantages through research and a fact-based analysis method
- Agile prototyping using newest and state-of-the art technologies
- Active sharing of technical insights, spreading know-how across the enterprise
- Applied research - identification of potential use cases for innovative technology adoption
What we offer:
- Strong IT technical knowhow and programming skills (Python, ideally cloud experience)
- Intrinsic personal interest in trying out new technologies
- Proactive hands-on mentality paired with organization skills and a result oriented attitude
- Team player with good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent languages skills in English both orally and in written form; German would be a distinct asset; knowledge of CEE languages is an added value
- Flexible work environment within an agile and engaged team, where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Cultural diversity within the team
- Personal growth experience, engaging with newest technologies
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.