We shape the future of digital banking.
Group Digital Solutions (GDS) is a delivery program continuously contributing to Raiffeisen Bank International´s digital transformation in both retail and corporate. Our mission is to generate value for the customers, for the bank and for the team.
If you want to find out more: https://gds21.rbi.cloud/
RBI is investing in the future of digital banking. We are developing a Groupwide Digital Enabling Platform to enable faster time to market of our digital products and apps in CEE. We are looking for a Java Microservice Developer for developing new digital services on our platform and integration group wide digital products.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- What you can expect:
- Designing and implement containerized Java microservices
- Designing, document and implement components on API Layer
- Publish and maintain APIs on Developer Portal
- Take care of API design and policies
- Estimate the development efforts together with the team
- You are part of a Scrum delivery team in an international, agile environment
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java and common Java open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, …
- Very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker), management tools (e.g. OpenShift) and the microservice architecture pattern
- Good experience in integration patterns and API Management Tools and infrastructure (e.g. IBM API Connect, Apigee)
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Raml)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of (Cloud) IT infrastructure (OS, platforms, etc.)
- Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility
- Agile Mindset
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.