International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Credit Portfolio Calculations (CPC) is part of the RBI Group Risk Controlling Division and responsible for the central regulatory Non-Retail risk weighted assets (RWA) and economic capital calculation.
In this independent controlling function, the Non-Retail credit risk portfolio is calculated, monitored and reported. Corresponding RWA and economic capital reports are used by several stakeholders – from board members, strategic and operative risk management units to sales departments – to support business strategies and to analyze their risk profile.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Central RWA Calculation for all units in RBI Group, based on CRR as legal framework
- Active participation in strategic projects in risk area concerning credit risk non-retail and retail portfolio
- Central stresstesting for Credit Risk and identification of areas for potential losses to the organization
- Credit risk RWA reporting for senior management of RBI Group
- Working with large data sets in SQL and Python
- Continuous development of state-of-the-art credit risk controlling methods
- Ad-hoc reporting concerning credit risk related request to external and internal stakeholders
- Shaping the future reporting landscape within Integrated Risk Management
What we offer:
- University degree with specialization in risk or finance with quantitative background or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in risk or financial area of a bank
- Profound understanding of CRR as well as broad know-how of banking products
- Know-how of software Moody’s Risk Authority and/or SAS would be desirable
- Strong analytical skills, experience in data analysis and data mining, business approach, seeing the big picture
- Numerical and data handling skills like Python or SQL is a benefit
- High communication skills and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 46.500,- excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.