International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) is a leading provider of multi-channel payment solutions to large international retailers across Europe. Under the name “Cross-Border Merchant Services” (CBMS) we provide centralized POS and E-commerce payment solutions in more than 10 countries. To support this fast growing “FinTech” business, we are looking for a Product Manager in our Card Acceptance team. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for designing and implementing card payment solutions for large retailers, and to further develop the CBMS product together with internal stakeholders, card schemes, and technology partners.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Implement payment solutions for large international retailers across 10+ EU countries. Liaise with external service partners and internal vendors within RBI Group.
- Manage projects with card schemes (i.e. VISA, MasterCard), RBI processing centers, and 3rd parties, extending the features and functionality of CBMS services.
- Track relevant card scheme rules changes (Visa/MasterCard), and update product features accordingly.
- Manage CBMS product processes, settlement, reporting, customer communication, etc.
- Be part of a highly motivated and entrepreneurial product team.
What we offer:
- University degree, with 5+ years work experience in a project based, international business environment.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills, and ability to professionally deal with clients on various levels in the organization.
- Proven experience with payment technology and card payment products.
- Team player with ability to work in a changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Business-fluent in English, with German considered a strong plus.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 60.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.