International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
RBI´s software testing guild is searching for new professionals!
You want to achieve more than "only" assuring the quality in the projects you´re working in? You´re looking for a place where you can work on new projects and technologies over time without having to change your employer?
RBI´s software testing guild is more than a team of QA professionals. We are of course responsible for hands-on testing in all projects at Raiffeisen Bank International, but in addition we actively develop and maintain our software testing tool landscape and are quality coaches throughout the company by providing and shaping the methodological guidelines for software test activities. We ensure the software quality for 200+ applications - both standard software and individual developments - and have the opportunity to contribute to projects of different sizes and scopes. By having the possibility to work on different projects and exchanging knowhow within our guild on a regular basis we strive to remain a t-shaped team and to continue to live up to our own high quality standards.
- Creation of test ideas, scenarios and test cases, development and execution of the test cases (manual/automated) for software applications/interfaces
- Defining the test automation approach, incl. test strategy, based on quality scenarios and business requirements analysis in an agile environment
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies and test automation methodologies
- Defect analysis and defect management in an agile world
- Bringing insights, ideas and skills on further development of test automation with supported tools, applying test automation
- Support and communication with business units during different testing phases
- 3+ years of experience in test automation, testing certificates are a plus (e.g. ISTQB, CAT, MAP)
- Very good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (e.g. SQL, JAVA, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of various testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Protractor, Rest Assured, Micro Focus UFT, Serenity, JIRA)
- Experience with agile techniques (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Banking know-how is an asset
- English fluent (mandatory), German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
#ShapeTheTesting #Agile #JoinRBI
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.