International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Tired of want-to-be agile teams still working with test managers? Join RBI, our software testing guild is searching for new professionals!
As a #AgileTestManager you´ll be a QA advocate throughout the company, both working hands-on in different projects and coaching scrum teams to increase software quality. RBI´s software testing guild is actively developing and maintaining our SW testing tool landscape and is providing and shaping the methodological guidelines for software test activities. We ensure the software quality for 200+ applications - both standard software and individual developments - and have the opportunity to contribute to projects of different sizes and scopes. By having the possibility to work on different projects and exchanging knowhow within our guild on a regular basis we strive to remain a t-shaped team and to continue to live up to our own high-quality standards.
- Review of quality aspects, requirements and optimization of all testing activities including test automation
- Coaching and advising teams for better software quality (test planning, managing defects, test environments, managing test data, risk assessment of components) in an agile environment
- Providing feedback on test activities, tracking the status
- Defining and executing functional/non-functional test cases for software applications/interfaces
- Review and enhancement of testing methodologies, bringing new ideas on further improvement
- Support and communication with business units and stakeholder management
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing, ISTQB certificate would be a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field (preferred computer science)
- Excellent knowledge of various testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Micro Focus UFT, Serenity, Adaptavist, JIRA)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages (e.g. SQL, XML, JAVA) is an asset
- Experience with agile techniques (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Scrum Master certification is an asset
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- English fluent (mandatory), German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
#ShapeTheTesting #Agile #JoinRBI
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.