You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Fintech Partnerships, part of Group Strategy and Innovation, is looking for a Student Support helping to find the best Fintech Solutions out in the market and to coordinate projects from benchmarking selection, proof-of-concept to implementation together with startups and experts from different banking units across the whole RBI Group.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Gain insights in the latest fintech partnering activities of Raiffeisenbank International AG
- Stay hungry for the newest trends in the Fintech Ecosystem: Carry out market and trend research on topics regarding banking of the future, in the preparation of strategic documents and presentations
- Support in Benchmarking Fintechs and selection phase
- Be part of international startup projects from proof-of-concept to implementation
- Support with managing the onboarding process of fintech partnership projects on a strategic and operational level
- Assist in the organization and execution of meetings and workshops
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
What we offer:
- Currently enrolled in a graduate/postgraduate university programme, preferably in innovation, banking, business it, economics, finance.
- Ideally first working experiences in innovation, fintech, start up, banking, strategy or business development
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Pro-active approach and contribution of ideas
- Team player with hands-on mentality
- Independent, self-motivated and responsible working style
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluency in both written/spoken English, German or any CEE language is a plus
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32(based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.