You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for students (f/m/d) for a 6-month internship (full time) starting from beginning of September 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Collaboration with various business lines in the execution of pilot projects with successful startups from the financial sector
- Supporting the investment team in evaluating and analyzing of potential investment targets
- Supporting ongoing communication and social media activities
- Preparation of presentations for the management board and speaker slots on external events in the startup ecosystem
- Planning of several events and meetings with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Participation in planning, organizing and on-site hosting of startup events
- Div. administrative activities in daily business tasks such as scheduling of meetings
What we offer:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college, preferably business studies or studies related to innovation or startups
- Previous experience in innovation, organization or project management is an advantage
- Excellent office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), previous experiences with CMS systems is an advantage
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Excellent command of English (German or CEE language would be an advantage)
- An exciting and agile working environment with the opportunity to grow
- Gaining a broad insight into the different business lines of a bank
- Working closely together with international startups and our business experts from 14 different countries in CEE
- Gaining solid experience from the cooperation of an international bank and innovative startups from all over the world
- Young and international team as your future colleagues in a leading bank
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.