You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The Internal Controls Team, an organizational unit within the RBI Group Compliance Division, is responsible for among other things the implementation of an Internal Control System (ICS) framework to ensure an effective control environment within the organization.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the operational implementation of Internal Control System (ICS) framework, by providing support to the ICS Team on annual tasks (Planning, Key Governance Prioritization, Process Documentation, Control Examinations, Mitigation Action Development) & helping with project management activities (e.g. status reporting and follow up)
- Support aggregation and preparation of ICS reporting for senior management & related committees
- Support continuous improvement on ICS IT tool, including helping NWUs with data migration, blue print design, testing of development improvements
- Provide ICS IT tool support, including managing User Access Rights, answering basic user questions, preparing training material
- Support ICS group wide steering of the NWUs, including helping organize summits & related training material, site visit agendas, logistical support
- Support continuous improvement and automation of ICS framework, by suggesting and implementing process leaning/automation solutions.
- Providing ad hoc support to the ICS Team as needed
What we offer:
- Currently completing a University degree in accounting, business administration or similar
- Experience or interest in Internal Control System, Audit, Operational Risk / Process Management or similar
- Fluent knowledge of English and German, knowledge of CEE/SEE-languages of advantage
- Proficiency in MS applications (Excel, Power Point, Word), Access (our legacy system we are phasing out), SharePoint
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Strong written and oral communication
- Distinct analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.