You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) for a six months full time internship, starting September 2019.
The interns (f/m/) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
What we offer:
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.