You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The department Active Credit Management coordinates and manages all asset backed and portfolio related solutions for RBI Group´s own assets. These transactions support the bank in using its balance sheet more efficiently by optimizing risk weights, reducing risk and providing access to additional funding sources.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) for a six months internship
, starting as of October, 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the team in the development and implementation of new structures and portfolio solutions, with primary focus on credit portfolio analysis and economics modelling
- Service and monitor existing transactions ensuring quality and consistency across the group
- Support the communication with internal parties involved in the securitization process (legal, risk, capital markets, etc.)
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in (Quantitative) Finance Master Program, Business and Administration Master Program with specialization in finance area or applied sciences
- Experience in banking, consulting or finance area or in other related industries is an advantage
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance topics especially in respect to portfolio management and securitization
- Basic understanding of accounting, controlling, risk and legal topics
- Numerical skills and affinity towards data mining and analysis
- Solid knowledge of Excel and at least one of the following: SQL, R, or other programming languages used for statistical modelling
- Good command of English and/or German; any other CEE language is an advantage
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.