International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Division Legal Services at RBI is in charge of all legal matters concerning RBI. Our goal is to handle a maximum number of cases in-house, and we are therefore constantly dealing with a broad variety of legal issues in a way that is comparable to working in a law firm.
This open position is with the department Legal Services Markets & Treasury that is mainly in charge of capital market transactions and treasury business. lt provides legal advice to other departments of RBI with a focus on derivative and securities financing business, bond issues, securitization, intra-group financing and factoring.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Drafting and negotiation of legal documents (including master agreements regarding derivative and securities financing transactions)
- Qualified legal advice to other bank departments (including EMIR and MIFID relevant topics)
- Qualified legal support regarding the development of new banking products
- Qualified legal advice on structuring and documenting complex banking transactions
- Analysis and implementation of new laws and regulations (in particular in respect of derivative and securities finance business)
What we offer:
- Law degree in Austrian and/or another country
- Approx 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser in a bank
- Profound knowledge of banking and finance laws
- (Austrian) Bar exam is an advantage
- Excellent in English and German
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Structured working·approach
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 50.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.