International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position, you will create, maintain and support our interface landscape within the Capital Markets area. Together with a small motivated team you will be working in an international environment and support our front office, covering realtime workflows for eFX and integration with 3rd party applications. The work assignments will include playing a key developer role in major project related work as well as the responsibility for small projects and specific support tasks.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Integration and development of professional software for the finance industry in an international environment
- Design, development, build and maintenance of efficient, reusable, and reliable code using state-of-the-art integration technologies
- Implementation of automated unit tests
- Technical design and documentation
- Ensuring that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Working in close cooperation with Software Architects, Test Engineers and Business Analysts
What we offer:
- More than 3 years professional experience in integration development (Java 8, Gradle) and with integration patterns
- Professional experience in ESB development (preferable webMethods)
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux, AIX, Windows) and of relational databases/SQL
- Practical experience with Scrum/Kanban, Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Teamscale)
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.