International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You believe in Peter Drucker’s quote “Culture eats Strategy for breakfast?” Actively shaping culture and organizations is your passion? You would like to work in the Strategy & Innovation division of a bank that has been growing for more than 125 years and that operates as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Define the right framework, principles and methods for this change on group level.
- Drive the development of an overall change plan (looking at the dimensions people, organizational architecture, routines and culture) and the implementation of this plan on group level
- Ensure coherence of all initiatives and manage stakeholders, overall timelines and budgets
- Ensure adherence of all initiatives by concretely working with our Strategy Units, Business-Lines and Supporting-Functions in Head office and the Transformation Teams in our international subsidiaries.
- Ensure a proper level of exchange and knowledge sharing on group level
- Trigger required adaptions in our overall organizational design, to ensure innovation- and agile teams can work in the most effective way.
- Foster initiatives to support mindset and behavior-change accordingly
- Shape and execute further group-wide organizational development objectives.
What we offer:
- University degree ideally with a focus on organizational design, change management, innovation management or proven comparable qualification
- At least + 3 years hands-on experience with implementing large transformation and change programs in complex organizations
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing state of the art organizational architecture frameworks that support continuous innovation and deliver products and services with superior customer experience
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art project delivery methodologies and approaches (agile and innovation practices)
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and a good sense for business
- Strongly convinced and passionate about agility and innovation
- Excellent in conflict management, solution oriented and pragmatic and capable to inspire and motivate people
- Full team player with a well-organized and action-oriented personality
- High stress resilience
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel
- Excellent communications skills (English, CEE language is a plus) and networking capabilities at all hierarchy levels throughout the organization
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 60.000,- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.