More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 13 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
You are well-known for thinking outside the box? You have a strong opinion about how to build, test and run Software? You are excited to share these opinions with other people?
Then you may be the perfect fit for being an Agile Engineering Coach! We value "automate the right things”, “You build it you run it” and “end-to-end thinking”. Our mission is to help engineers doing the right thing the right way. We deliver value by doing hands-on work and help decision makers and stakeholders to understand the best engineering approach for their business needs.
To ensure continuous customer value generation, we focus on Continuous Integration & Deployment, Continuous Testing, Cloud first approach and DevOps thinking.
Do you want to be part of our future?
What you can expect
- Coach agile development teams to transform their engineering approaches towards modern agile engineering principles
- Focus on test automation and agile testing solutions in the context of continuous integration, -testing and -deployment and cloud technology
- Directly deliver customer- and business value by doing hands-on work
- Lead testing- and test automation-related communities. Take over enterprise-wide responsibilities for testing tools and -methodologies
- Continuously drive all stakeholders to improve testing and test automation approaches, to improve delivery performance and business success
- Organize and participate in trainings and community events, in- and outside of RBI
What we offer:
- More than 5 years of experience in creating and testing software solutions in an agile environment, especially in the area of digital solutions or banking
- Excellent knowledge in testing methodology, test automation approaches, -tooling and -solutions. State-of-the-art knowledge through trainings, conferences and certifications
- Thinking skills play a big part in all aspect of this job. The most important ones include
- Facilitating, Problem solving
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Learning the business domain
- Coaching and listening skills
- Thinking differently, and applying different styles of thinking to different testing activities
- Strong engineering mindset and practical know-how with Cloud-, DevOps- and CI/CD-approaches
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies and coaching of teams
- Willingness to openly share information and knowledge
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.